WAREHOUSE / SHIPPING / BINDERY POSITION AVAILABLE.
• Performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary
for the production, receipt, storage, and shipment of printed products.
Impressions Printing is looking for these attributes:
• Receive and follow instructions and use vision in order to identify defects with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision is required.
• The ability to perform basic math calculations and a high school diploma or GED are preferred.
• Previous Forklift experience & good computer skills preferred.
• Accurately and efficiently performs several operational tasks, including trouble shooting and research.
• Operates multiple types of material handling / packaging / warehouse equipment.
• Performs several or specialized warehouse operations functions within the operating guidelines of the facility.
• Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills to various levels within the organization.
If this sounds like a fit for you...
PLEASE FILL OUT THE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION BY COMPLETING THE ONLINE FORM BELOW AND SUBMITTING IT TO US.